There are eight documents in this reference/history file. One document remains to be uploaded.
- Memorandum of 8 August 1991, from Assistant City Manager Maureen A. Stapleton, commending my work on several projects for the department.
- Letter from Debby Neff of BKM, April 3, 1995, to City Manager Jack McGrory, commenting on my service to her as a member of the public.
- Letter from Mayor of San Diego, Susan Golding 14 February 1995, thanking me for my work with the team that coordinated a parade for the Chargers football team.
- Certificate of Appreciation for my volunteer work with the 1996 Republican National Convention (I was host of the Protest Zone).
- Constancia (certificate) from CONACULTA-CECUT (Consejo Nacional para la Cultura y los Artes, Centro Cultural Tijuana), attesting completion of a course, in July 2000, with the Centro de Humanidades de Baja California on the elaboration and evaluation of financing for creative projects (in Spanish).
- Constancia, also from CONACULTA-CECUT and the Centro de Humanidades, attesting completion of a course, in May 2000, on Museologia.
- Plaque representing award of First Place, Poetry, in the Frontera-Ford Pellicer-Frost V concurso, December 2000 (TBA).
- Letter of invitation from CONACULTA-CECUT, requesting that I present a
public performance of poetry in Tijuana at the Festival of Literature of Northwestern Mexico.
- Reconocimiento (recognition) for having participated thus in the Festival of Literature.